Payment & Cancellations:
- All appointments will require a card on file upon booking. There is a $1.00 fee to book your initial appointment and any online appointments. If appointment is cancelled prior to 24 hours, there will be no charge. If appointment is cancelled after 24 hours, there will be a 50% charge of the service amount. No shows will be charged 100% of the service amount.
- If the card under your account gets declined for the cancellation charge, we will flag the account and the cancellation amount will be owed to the business.
- Payment may be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Amex.
- If you choose to pay with cash, please keep in mind we may not be able to provide change for large bills.
- Payment is expected at the end of your appointment.
- Any returned checks for insufficient funds will incur a $25 processing fee
Winter Weather/ Storm Policy:
- During a winter storm, the spa will allow cancellations without penalty up to 2 hours before appointment time. After the 2 hour mark (prior to appointment time), any cancellations made will be charged 50% of the service fee.
- Please silence your cell phone during the session, unless we have discussed leaving it on for specific reasons.
- We believe in respecting the time of each of our clients. Please schedule your appointment when you can arrive on time.
- A grace period of 15 minutes will be permitted for unforeseen delays during travel to the spa. Arriving after 15 minutes, the client will forfeit their appointment and be charged 50% of the service price.
- Excessive tardiness, we reserve the right to refuse further service with client.
Informed Consent and Client Agreement:
- The massage therapist will only use those techniques within her scope of practice which she deems appropriate for your treatment.
- Massage therapy is strictly therapeutic and therefore strictly non-sexual.
- If you behave inappropriately during the session, the massage therapist has the right to end the massage, and you will be charged the full amount for the appointment. Charges may be pressed depending on the severity of the behavior.
- Therapeutic massage is not a replacement for medical care, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Some kinds of massage may be inappropriate for certain medical conditions and you should inform the massage therapist of your medical history to the best of your knowledge. If you omit anything that leads to negative results, it is your responsibility and not that of the massage therapist.